ECT Primary Network Meetings for First Year ECTs
|Course code||Keystage(s)||Presented by|
• To provide termly training opportunities as induction support for primary ECTs
• To provide ECTs with an opportunity to network and to share ideas and experiences
• To explore a number of key issues and provide support and strategies for those in their first year
These termly network meetings are provided as part of the induction support for primary ECTs provided by Lancashire. They are designed to provide an opportunity to meet other ECTs and share experiences and good ideas. We repeat each session in 3 different locations to make the network meetings accessible to as many ECTs as possible.
Each session is planned around a theme and will be led by a teaching and learning consultant:
- Autumn Term: Developing behaviour for learning - Steph Johnson
- Spring Term: Working with Your Teaching Assistant - Peter Toogood
- Summer Term: Strategies to ensure effective progression for all learners - Lynsey Norris
This course is provided at no charge for all ECTs registered with Lancashire County Council as the Appropriate Body as part of our ECT Package, however the full course fee of £55 will be charged in the event of non-attendance or where the ECT is registered with a different Appropriate Body.