Geography Subject Leader Network Meetings - Online
|Course code||Keystage(s)||Presented by|
**Please use the email address for the delegate attending the course when booking a place**
• Creative ideas for activities and units of work at KS1 and KS2.
• Sharing good practice including map and fieldwork.
• Current news and updates.
• Developing the use of technology including digital mapping in Geography.
• Looking at how to develop the subject leader role in Geography
This update for subject leaders will focus on the teaching of geography throughout the primary phase linked to the requirements of the geography national curriculum. If the timings are not appropriate, please tell us and we may be able to organise a session at a different time.
** These sessions are very popular, book early to avoid any disappointment. Delegates that do not pre- book a place will be charged an additional £10 administration fee **
For further details about this course please contact Robert.Musker@lancashire.gov.uk.