Chairs Course – Leading the Board - a course for experienced chairs
|Course code||Keystage(s)||Presented by|
|GOV114||Foundation; KS2; KS3; Post16||
Schools which have bought into the Service Level Agreement will receive this course for free as part of their package but will be charged £25 for non-attendance. Schools which have not bought in to the SLA will be charged the full course fee.
Leading the Board Aims
This course considers:
• How is it going? – An honest appraisal
• Are your vision and strategy clear to all?
• Are you strategic and not operational?
• Does your board have a culture of learning and development?
• Does your board have a culture of questioning and challenge?
• Does your board have a culture of evaluation and review?
• Succession planning
• Preparing for Inspection
This course is for Governors only. Non Governors will be charged the full course fee.
Cancellation fees will apply for non-attendance or if a course place is cancelled by the delegate within 21 working days of the course date.
If you have applied online and ticked to have acceptance sent via email the email will be sent 2-3 weeks before as well as a letter to the Portal.