History Subject Leader Network Meetings
|Course code||Keystage(s)||Presented by|
|HIS102||Foundation; KS1; KS2||
**Please use the email address for the delegate attending the course when booking a place**
This course will cover:
• To develop the programme of study for history including progression and assessment.
• To exemplify historical teaching sequences across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 which emphasise chronology, enquiry, making connections and communicating findings.
• To maximise links with other subjects e.g. English, maths, PSHE and geography.
• To develop oracy, reading and writing in history.
• To share updates, good practice and ideas for resources.
These termly update and CPD courses for subject leaders will focus on the teaching and assessment of history throughout the primary phase linked to the requirements of the History National Curriculum. They will also include creative ideas for activities and units of work. There will be opportunities within each session for teachers to share good practice and to raise issues that are pertinent to their school situation.
Course participants will be provided with a download pack of resources and a PowerPoint presentation, including key messages and training materials, which can be used for staff meeting updates or CPD sessions.
For more information about this course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org