Online Safety for Primary Schools - Online
|Course code||Keystage(s)||Presented by|
**Please use the email address for the delegate attending the course when booking a place**
This course will discuss:
- Current news, research, statistics and Ofsted and DfE updates relating to online safety
- Online safety risks to pupils including online bullying, self-harm, sexting, radicalisation, grooming and gaming
- Evaluating online safety policies and assessing online safety progress
- Professional reputation and strategies schools are using to engage parents
- Useful resources for the curriculum, for staff, governors and parents.
This course provides an up-to-date overview of online safety for primary schools. It will look at a range of risks associated with being online as well as strategies to engage families. It will discuss and share useful resources for staff, parents and pupils. The course content is updated for each course. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This course can be run as a staff training session. Parental engagement sessions are also available.