Computing Network Meeting - Online
|Course code||Keystage(s)||Presented by|
|ICT119||Foundation; KS1; KS2||
**Please use the email address for the delegate attending the course when booking a place**
This course will:
• Look at new activities, teaching strategies and materials for computing at KS1 and KS2
• Ideas and resources to support the running of computing
• Give ideas and updates for supporting online safety
• Discuss and demonstrate new apps and online tools to support computing and ICT across the curriculum
• Share good practice including those for computational thinking and work scrutiny.
This half-day course is for all teachers of computing, including subject leaders, to keep them up-to-date with changes in the computing curriculum. It will look at activities and strategies to support the teaching and learning of computing throughout the primary phase.
This course can be run as a school-based staff training session. For more information please contact Robert.Musker@lancashire.gov.uk
** These sessions are very popular, book early to avoid any disappointment. Delegates that do not pre- book a place will be charged an additional £10 administration fee **