Assessment, progression and practical activities in computing at KS1 and KS2 - Online
|Course code||Keystage(s)||Presented by|
**Please use the email address for the delegate attending the course when booking a place**
This course will:
• To use practical activities to highlight different strategies in teaching key computing concepts.
• To look at resources and materials for teaching computing and assessment at KS1 and KS2.
• To discuss assessment strategies for computing that can be used in the classroom
• To discuss the progression and assessment of skills in computing using practical examples
• To discuss and carry out activities to support of computational thinking concepts
This course will look at the sequence of learning and assessment of skills and knowledge in computing. This will include activities supporting programming, computer networks, data handling, digital literacy and search technologies.
This course can be run as a school-based staff training session. For more information please contact Robert.Musker@lancashire.gov.uk.