Assessment, progression and practical activities in Computing at KS1 and KS2
|Course code||Keystage(s)||Presented by|
**Please use the email address for the delegate attending the course when booking a place**
- Demonstrate practically activities that can be used to support computing and highlight different teaching strategies for key computing concepts.
- Look at resources and materials for teaching computing and assessment at KS1 and KS2.
- Discuss assessment strategies for computing that can be used in the classroom
- Look at the sequence of learning for different elements of computing through KS1 and KS2
- Discuss and show activities that can be used to support the teaching of computational thinking.
This course will look at the sequence of learning and assessment of skills and knowledge in computing. This will include activities supporting programming, computer networks, data handling, digital literacy and search technologies.
This course can be run as a school-based staff training session. For more information please contact Robert.Musker@lancashire.gov.uk.