Secondary Literacy Leader Network - Summer 2022
|Course code||Keystage(s)||Presented by|
|LIT507||KS3; KS4; Post16||
**Please use the email address for the delegate attending the course when booking a place**
This course will cover:
• To support the teaching of reading, writing and oracy across the curriculum, with a specific emphasis on disciplinary literacy.
• To provide training and updates for literacy leaders.
• To support the implementation of a whole school literacy strategy.
• To support teachers' monitoring and evaluation of literacy across the curriculum.
• To provide opportunities for literacy leaders to share ideas, good practice and resources.
This termly network provides an opportunity for teachers responsible for literacy in their school to be advised, trained and supported as well as meet with other literacy leaders to explore a range of approaches and resources to support literacy across the curriculum.
Book 3 get the 4th for FREE
This offer applies to full day Secondary specific courses for English, Maths, Science and Learning and Teaching which are marked as such.
Network meetings and Senior Leader briefings are NOT included in this offer. The discount will be applied at the point the fourth place or course from your school is booked. This offer runs through the academic year 2021-22 only.
To take advantage of this offer please email email@example.com with the four courses and delegate names and we will discount the fourth place.
This offer can be multiplied i.e. book 8 get 2 free etc.