Trust, Trails and Challenge in the Outdoors for EYFS
|Course code||Keystage(s)||Presented by|
This course will cover:
• To explore a range of ideas and activities which practitioners can develop for use in their own outdoor setting in Early Years
• To experience enjoyable, practical sessions through trust activities, trails and challenge with identifiable learning outcomes
• To recognise the benefits of working with children beyond the classroom
• To explore the skills of creating and thinking critically
• To consider risk management in the outdoor learning environment
During the course delegates will explore how learning in the outdoors can support the EYFS requirements and deliver engaging, exciting learning experiences. It will support the knowledge and skills within areas of learning and development in Development Matters.
This is a practical course so please dress appropriately for working outside.