PSHE Network Meeting for Primary Subject Leads
|Course code||Keystage(s)||Presented by|
**Please use the email address for the delegate attending the course when booking a place**
• To help schools to fully implement their PSHE curriculum which includes the statutory requirements
• To signpost schools to the latest PSHE Association guidance and quality assured resources
• To provide an update on DfE and Ofsted guidance when appropriate
• To support PSHE Leads with specific aspects of their role
• To provide delegates with the opportunity to share ideas and practice, as well as to ask questions
• To introduce partner agencies who provide high quality and trustworthy information and where appropriate, practical sessions for pupils
• To follow up the meeting by providing materials in a download.
For online session, a login and password will be sent to each participant with additional guidance and support for logging in.
The charge for these meetings and priority booking are included in the PSHE Service Level Agreement (SLA) for one person
The full cost of the course will be applicable for schools without a SLA.
Please note, that course charges are dependant on the delivery method.