Preparing for a PSHE Education Deep Dive
|Course code||Keystage(s)||Presented by|
|PSE423||KS1; KS2; KS3; KS4||
• How the intent, implementation and impact of PSHE education can structure the subject folder and produce a trail to focus on a particular strength
• Using this evidence trail to produce a brief prompt sheet for use during the Deep Dive
• How to prepare colleagues, learners and key governor for the Deep Dive
• The opportunity to share ideas and practice with other subject leads
• A follow up twilight session to provide support from School Advisers to answer questions and provide insight into the Deep Dive process
This course is intended to be a practical session providing the opportunity to audit provision and the evidence for it to inform a Deep Dive action plan. This will include refining the subject folder as a hard copy or electronic.
Following a period to reflect and work on actions, a separate twilight drop in session will provide the opportunity to share practice and ask questions with other subject leads, supported by a School Adviser.
The half day training can be included in a school's SLA instead of the school visit by Kate Piercy.