A workshop for teachers using the Lancashire Agreed Syllabus in Special Schools
|Course code||Keystage(s)||Presented by|
|REL109||Foundation; KS1; KS2; KS3; KS4||
This course will cover:
1. Ways of adapting the Lancashire Agreed Syllabus to promote a semi- formal and sensory curriculum
2. How to apply the DFE Engagement Model to the Lancashire Agreed Syllabus
3. How to meet the needs of pupils whilst also adhering to the Lancashire 'Field of Enquiry'.
4. Methods of ensuring progression for pupils with individual needs.
5. Time to consider contributions from colleagues prior to developing new guidelines and planning exemplars.
This is a course designed specifically to meet the needs of teachers who work in special schools and perhaps SENDCO's in mainstream settings.