Heads of Sixth Form Network Meeting - Online
|Course code||Keystage(s)||Presented by|
**Please use the email address for the delegate attending the course when booking a place**
DELEGATES WILL NEED TO INDIVIDUALLY BOOK ON TO THE SESSION(S) THEY WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND. PLEASE NOTE THAT COURSE PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDANT ON THE METHOD OF DELIVERY.
This course will cover -
1. Discussion, collaboration and the sharing of good practice in relation to common interests and post 16 developments
2. Promoting ways to increase participation, attainment and progression
3. Understanding and interpreting structural and curriculum developments and policy
4. Supporting schools to understand and implement statutory responsibilities, such as those related to careers guidance
5. Understanding of the common inspection framework, including preparation for inspection
The Heads of Sixth Form Network Meeting is a forum which allows school sixth form Heads to share, discuss, debate and present items of common interest, such as curriculum developments, post 16 funding, and IAG requirements. Outside speakers are invited as appropriate.
Attendance/course cost is based on one attendee per school. Should the agenda and meeting room allow (where applicable), we may extend this to two attendees per school but this will be by specific invite only, prior to that particular meeting taking place.
This course is also available to Lancashire-based academies and out of area schools who wish to attend.