Good Autism Practice in Schools
|Course code||Keystage(s)||Presented by|
|SEN759||KS1; KS2; KS3; KS4||
**Please use the email address for the delegate attending the course when booking a place**
Practitioners will :
• Develop their knowledge and understanding of good autism practice and reflect on their own practice
• Gain an understanding of the range of abilities and strengths that a child with autism has
• Understand the needs of an individual with autism.
• Explore issues relating to social interaction and play.
• Consider the physical and sensory environment for children on the austic spectrum.
• Take away strategies that can be used to support children in schools.
Lancashire Specialist Teaching Service (Traded Team) are now licensed to deliver training on behalf of the Autism Education Trust